Whether you are looking to network with industry peers, have your say on industry policy submissions, input to technical committees or for assistance on regulatory compliance requirements, we provide you with many different opportunities to engage and make the most of your membership. For example:
- Membership of Accord is like having a specialist industry team available to your company. Members can call for advice on relevant regulatory, policy, media and other industry-related matters.
- You will have access to the latest information on regulatory compliance and product technical, safety and environmental specifications, via our regular newsletters and member briefs.
- Members can develop their skills and expertise at exclusive training events; network and gain knowledge at our industry seminars and sector-specific conferences.
- What are the priority issues for your company? As members you have the ear of the national voice of the industry, recognised by governments and the media, so contact us to have your matters raised with key influencers.
- You can contribute to and help strengthen industry submissions, reports, guidelines and data.
- As an Accord member, your business can promote its commitment to the broader industry and your involvement in our many sustainability initiatives.
- You can access sector-specific member services, including industry statistics, salon guides and exemptions/discounts on industry programs.
We encourage all members to be actively involved with Accord, as it is often the case that the more you are involved, the more you will benefit. Member companies are involved in the broad strategic direction of Accord as well as on specific technical matters, including via our committees and working groups.
Accord’s number one priority is to provide an indispensable service to our members. Member feedback is always welcome, either informally or via our biennial Performance & Future Priorities survey, which gathers detailed feedback about how well Accord is serving your company and the industry as a whole, and on short- and long-term priority issues facing the industry.