Delivering safe, effective products that enhance quality of life is core business for Accord members.
To support this commitment and to complement Australia’s strong system of health, safety and environment regulation are Accord ‘s codes, guidelines and reports. These help ensure industry-wide best practice or assist in the safe use of products, to the benefit of society.
Current Accord codes & guidelines include:
- Industry Guideline for Labelling & Packaging of Liquid Laundry Capsules
- Children and Safe Storage of Household Products
- Guide on Cleaners and Sanitisers that may have Incidental Contact with Food (November 2019)
- Code of Practice for Household & Commercial Cleaning Products Claiming Antibacterial Action
- Industry Quality Commitment
- Responsible Supplier Checklist
- Estimating the Relative Contribution of Major Categories of Formulated Household & Personal Care Products to Tropospheric VOC Emissions (‘VOC Report’ – in collaboration with NSW Environment Protection Authority)