Products are required to meet all requirements of the Standard Criteria in order to be eligible for licensing.
*Please see the Revision History section for a cumulative summary of changes for each version.
Information on how to apply – including process, fees, timeframes and responsibilities
- Guidance on applying for the Recognised Scheme
- Guidance note on formulation variations (how to apply for variations to existing Recognised products)
- Guidance on Recognised Licence Renewal
Audit – the audit provides assurance that Recognised is operating in a robust, independent fashion
Expert Panel – the Standard Criteria and Recognised as a whole have been reviewed by suitably qualified independent experts in toxicology, the environment and human health
- Accord Actions in response to Expert Review of microorganism criteria, May 2016
- Expert Review of microorganism criteria, March 2016
- Accord Actions in response to Professor Hart’s Review of March 2012 Revised Criteria
- Accord Responses to Expert Panel
- Expert Panel Report
General information on the Recognised Scheme